Friday, June 17, 2011

KICKING LEUKY'S ASS!

     I have cancer.
     There I said it.
     Cancer, a little six letter word that as a stand alone causes fear and combine with "I have" it just changes to a whole new beast.  People perception of you having it changes so rapidly that you can see the facial expressions change right before your eyes! hell I once saw a friend of mine develop a nervous tick right after I told him " I have cancer" LMAO! After that statement is made you can predict 99.9% of the responses " oh, I'm sorry to hear that" or something to that effect and then comes the dead silence for a second or two and at that point you know it's a change in the conversation.      
     Well my friends I'm here to tell you I HAVE CANCER!
     I'm not dead yet! :-)
     and this fucker is not going to get me! so you will have me for a while longer even if i have to inject myself with clorox to finish off killing all the leukemic cells out of my body ! hahahahahahaha
     I know this journey is not going to be an easy one, shit at some points it's just going to be an uphill wet horse dung mountain! but what i can tell you for sure is that i will fight with every good cell of my body and i will win! 
     And with that said, I will bring to close my first blogging experience and  I'm sure it will not be my last.  I have a shitload of stories to tell about my experience with this nasty bugger.  Let's not EVER loose our focus to those of us fighting this crap.............
      ................It's all about kicking LEUKY'S ASS.
Have a great one everybody
    
     

1 comment:

  1. I'm 100% confident that you'll beat this brother!And I'm glad to see you found an outlet for your voice:) Stay strong and focused through this arduous journey! Were all here to support you. Much love!

    -D.E

    ReplyDelete